Noticing The Unnoticed
United Against Poverty of Indian River County is grateful for the community of support who believe in our mission to break the cycle of poverty by offering a hand up, not just a handout.
If you would like to mail a gift to United Against Poverty, please send it to: 1400 27th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32960
In addition to inviting you to give give a gift online
we encourage you to consider these additional investment options:
- Matching Gift: Multiply your impact by asking your human resources department if they offer Matching Gift opportunities.
- Memorial Gift: Celebrate the life of a friend or loved one by making a gift in their honor or in their memory.
- Monthly Gift: Help sustain our programs year-round by making a recurring gift.
- Planned Gift: Leave a legacy by including UP Indian River in your estate plans.
- Stock Transfer Gift: Take advantage of tax savings by making a contribution via stock transfer.
United Against Poverty is a registered 501c3 nonprofit and contributions are tax deductible. Our Federal Tax ID is 11-3697936. Download our IRS Letter of Determination and W-9 forms below.
View & Download W9 Form
View & Download IRS Tax Exemption Form
Please contact us at: (772) 770-0740 to cancel/modify your monthly donation or to inquire about additional information!